GigEcast is a world renowned authority
in closed captioning, subtitling, transcription and encoding we strive to provide the most accurate representation of programming while maintaining the visual enjoyment.
We have been providing the highest quality of closed captioning services to its broadcast clients in Canada, the United States and abroad. We work with independent producers and major networks as well as governmental, educational, and non-profit organizations to provide the services of closed captioning, subtitling, and transcriptions.
Our mission statement is to provide the most accurate and as close to 100% representation of the audio position of the telecast without compromising the visual enjoyment of the program for the captioning consumer.
GigEcast is looking for high quality, high impact sales associates. Eligible candidates should have a strong drive for results and comfortable in soliciting new business and maintaining existing accounts. Eligible candidates possess very strong selling, customer service and communication skills.
Priority will be given to candidates with previous experience in Sales. You will be selling our services to businesses around the world.
Sales Associate Needed
Position Summary:- Seeking a Sales Account Executive (Inside sales, B2B) to join our growing sales team.
- Focus is on television networks, television program producers, government agencies and educational institutions, corporations, & post-production houses.
- Database with thousands of leads provided.
- Emphasis will be placed upon the ability to consistently make your target amount of phone calls daily, develop relationships with potential and current clients, and close sales.
Job Responsibilities- Study, learn and understand the technical aspects and solutions of closed captioning & subtitling and our encoding/broadcast solutions.
- Solicit and provide captioning & subtitling solutions to prospective clients
- Build a strong network of new business contacts and develop long-term, repeat business relationships.
- Composition of proposals specific to each client and their respective projects.
- Close sales & follow-up in a professional manner
Qualifications/Skill:- Will train right applicant
- Must be technically savvy and be able to completely understand a technically-based product and workflow. You will be responsible for providing a technical solution based on the clients video editing/file based workflow.
- You need to be a “thinker” and be able to provide the best TECHNICAL solution to prospective clients
- Previous sales experience an asset.
- Proven success and performance above peers
- Ability to generate leads and close sales
- Strong phone skills
- Completely computer literate
- Excellent relationship-development skills
- A self-starter with a winning attitude and work ethic to succeed
Compensation:- Base salary plus commission plus bonus and an attractive benefits program
- You will build a client base that typically has recurring projects or shows.
Our thanks is extended to all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.